Beer and skiing are deeply intertwined and always will be. Thus, we might as well feel good about drinking it while skiing, right? So lets dispel some of the myths about our sacred ambrosia.
Do chicks not dig beer?
Does it make you fat?
Is it bad for your health?
Men’s Health has a great article that covers the top myths “known” about beer. Beer is an important part of any ski bum or weekend warrior’s ski routine. Ski bums and weekend warriors alike have PBR’s stashed on the mountain, in their cars, in their pockets or they simply resort to grabbing a pitcher of beer with friends after skiing at Le Chaomois (or whatever your local aprés spot is).
To learn the reasonings behind each of these Beer Myths, please visit:
1. The Beer Belly is Eminent
2. Imported Beer is Better Than Domestic Beer
3. Beer is the Drink of the Working Class
4. Beer Should be Served Ice Cold
5. Fresh is Best
6. Beer is Bad for Your Health – Period
7. Beer Advertising Encourages Under Age Drinking
8. Women Don’t Like the Taste of Beer
9. Dark Beer is Heavier, Stronger, and has More Calories
10. Draft Beer Tastes Better Than Bottled Beer – or the Other Way Around.