When the skiing is the shits, and believe me, it is right now, I usually get to thinking about questions that plague me. And one of those questions is what drives people to comment on Unofficial posts. Don’t get me wrong, discussion is great and here at UnofficalNetworks we welcome the back and forth. But what really drives all of you to spend so much time commenting on what we write?
A good question, so here is what I’ve come up with:
The Top Ten Reasons You Like to Comment on Unofficial Posts:
10. You’re stuck in an office and can’t go skiing
9. You’re a snowboarder and you’re angry you don’t have an unofficial snowboard site
8. You have bad spelling and grammar
7. You know everything about skiing, snow stability and gear and feel the Internet needs to be graced with your expert analysis
6. You’re THAT hardcore and need the world to know it
5. You’re a local from Squaw and haven’t had a powder day since last March
4. When you’re not on the Internet, you’re watching FOX News
3. I’m not sponsored, but I f*cking should be
2. You spend way too much time clicking and not enough time shredding
1. You haven’t been laid in ten years
That sounds about right, don’t you think? But then I’m sure you’ll tell us what
you think, ‘cause that’s kinda how you roll and it’s what we love.
Be safe and ski hard.