You’ve probably seen a million “Christmas Gift Guides” this holiday season. They’re filled with cool new gadgets, clothing, and gag gifts that would probably make most people say ‘Huh, that was a nice gift’
You know what none of them include? The one thing you actually care about- lift tickets/passes.
That’s probably because many of the mega-passes you see around the web are $1000+. I don’t know about you, but I don’t have $1K laying around to gift anybody this season.
That’s what makes The Indy Pass the most kickass gift you can give any skier or snowboarder in your life this season.
Let’s break down just how good of a deal this pass is.
Cost: ONLY $229
Number of Resorts: 50+
Days of Skiing: 2 days at each resort= 100+ total days of skiing.
Think about convenient your last-minute holiday shopping could be. I’ll break down step-by-step for you:
- Go here, and purchase The Indy Pass for yourself and loved ones.
- Write a note that says, “Dear (insert name), I am the best (insert your relationship to giftee). I bought you an Indy Pass granting you upwards of 100 days of skiing this year. You’re welcome.”
- Stick that note in a card.
- Present it on Christmas.
- Rejoice in the satisfaction of having the easiest Christmas shopping experience of your life.
- Plan your next trip. Take a look at all The Indy Pass Resorts.