Support HERE The Bomb Snow 10-Year Book
Projects like this help keep skiing cool. As a skier who likes cool shit you should support this! Here is more info from Bomb Snow‘s Kickstarter campaign.
A tangible, one-of-a-kind coffee table book that celebrates snow culture, life in the mountains and promotes positive propaganda.
Bomb Snow was originally created as a graphic design thesis project back in 2005. 10 years and 21 issues later, we are still producing a tangible mountain culture magazine that celebrates the lifestyle, culture, characters and places that excite us.
For our 10th Anniversary, we’re aiming to progress into a new medium. Rather than making another magazine, we are putting together a 140-page coffee table book.
In addition to our favorite throwback material from the past, the new book will feature heaps of unique content that we’ve extracted from all over the world. Below are some highlights of what to expect:
- 140 pages, foil stamped and UV-Coated card-stock cover, 80 pound paper throughout. Limited run of 7000.
- Updates on cover artists and photographers we’ve presented in the past, and where they are now.
- Featured interview with Tanner Hall and his take on the future of free-skiing.
- Interview with skiing icon Brad Holmes and his experiences while creating theMiserable Champion film.
- A candid chat with Lynsey Dyer about her Pretty Faces film and fight for tomboys across the world.
- Our typical rants and raves including environmental, musical and satirical short stories.
- A candid chat with legendary film and ski icons Greg Stump and Scot Schmidt.
- Interview with Jeremy Jones about his quest to Protect Our Winters.
- A talk with upcoming phenom and motorcycle enthusiast Parker White.
- A long strange trip through the Volcanoes of Chile and the surrounding Andes backcountry.
Why We Need Your Contribution:
In order to keep our book free of multimillion-dollar ad campaigns and remain content-heavy, we are asking our contributors to help pay for some of our printing costs up-front. With help from your pre-order sales, the new book will stay jam-packed with articles, interviews, photography and art. ANY contribution is a huge step in creating and keeping the fusion of snowsports, art and culture alive.
What else will we use the money for?
With your pledges, Bomb Snow will pay better wages to their contributors, focusing more time on delivering an amazing product as well as an up-to-date website with original articles, artwork, photos and videos for our readers on a weekly basis. Your contributions will help us compete with the mainstream and keep us true to our roots. With your help, we promise to keep you entertained, informed and inspired for the next 10-years. THANK YOU.
Below is the first promotional video we made for the ten-year book. Take a digital detox and support something you can actually feel. Real, ink filled pages of wonder and excitement for years to come.