A bit clunky but not bad for a little DIY project. Check out the complete list of parts construction overview below:
3. Strainers from the dollar store were used as intake guards in front of the EDFs.
4. We cut, bent and welded together a steel frame to house the EDFs in and attach to the snowboard.
5. 8 lipo batteries (6s 6400mah) were mounted in the steel frame and wired to the ESCs.
6. The ESCs were run in parallel from the receiver.
7. The system was not working well so we waxed the board and then it worked great!