Ever dream about coming home to a hot tub after skiing bell to bell? What about having the ability and know-how to bring that Hot Tub to the parking lot, resulting in an epic apres session behind the tailgate?
Yeah, us too…
So in order to realize these dreams of local-friendly hot tubs filled with buxom women, we bring you the Lay-Z Spa Inflatable Hot Tub by Coleman. This inflatable hot tub is unique in that it’s as user friendly as it is luxurious– with control settings that are above and beyond your established brick and mortar hot tubs.
How To: Poach a Hot Tub in a Ski Town
Just imagine the possibilities. Deck of the condo? Check. Spring tailgate hot tub party? Check. One disgusting hot tub requiring multiple coats of bleach to remove leftover ski bum DNA? Most definitely.
Laz-Z Spa Inflatable Hot Tub – $379.99
- Pamper yourself in relaxing heated water surrounded by 120 soothing bubble jets
- Digitally controlled pump with soft-touch control panel
- Outer walls of the inflatable pool are made from fabric coated material
- 2 easy-lift handles to help move the empty spa pool
- Lay-Z Spa provides simple maintenance with 2 easy-to-replace filter cartridges for clean refreshing spa water
Buy here: Lay-Z Spa Inflatable Hot Tub, Black