What happens when you drop $299.99 on a Fisher-Price Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler and then toss front I beam suspension and rear four link on the back? Peep this dude who tricked out his Barbie Jeep beyond belief and then took on Moab’s toughest trails including Fins n things, the Moab Rim Trail, Pickle, Hells Revenge and parts of more!
Gear up for music-filled driving adventures in this Barbie™ Jammin’ Jeep® Wrangler! This rockin’ Jeep® ride-on looks just like the real thing with the added fun of Barbie™ colors and graphics! Realistic details—like a radio preloaded with six jammin’ tunes, doors that really open and close, and a roomy rear storage area—encourage young drivers to engage in grown-up role play fun! The Barbie™ Jammin’ Jeep® Wrangler also comes with two forward drive speeds (2.5 or 5 mph) plus reverse, Power Lock® brakes, and a parent-controlled high-speed lock out for beginner drivers. Barbie™ fans will love steering exciting adventures in their very own Jeep® Wrangler!
- Fresh Barbie™ graphics & styling
- Doors open and close for easy in & out
- Pretend radio preloaded with 6 jammin’ tunes
- Roomy rear storage area
- Drives 2.5 and 5 mph (4 and 8 km/h) max. forward; 2.5 mph (4 km/h) max. reverse
- Drives on hard surfaces and grass
- Parent-controlled high-speed lock out for beginners
- Power-Lock® Brakes
- Includes 12-volt battery and charger
- For kids ages 3-7 years, max. weight 130 lb (59 kg), seats 2