USA Today has released their Top 10 Après Bars of 2018. The list was drawn down from an original 20, which were compiled by “a panel of experts” and USA Today editors. The remaining 20 were then voted on by the public.
Double Diamonds, AKA “The Double-D” at Steamboat Springs was elected the best aprés bar in America according to that poll.
Most Notably Steamboat’s T-Bar was superceded by the underdog in the poll. In our mind’s T-Bar is definitely Top 10 material, and we ranked it #5 in fact.
Find the original post here: The Top 10 Après Bars
USA TODAY TOP 10 APRèS BARS
- Double Diamonds Bar | Steamboat Springs, CO
- The Village Idiot Bar & Grill | Revelstoke, BC
- The Gold Pan Saloon | Breckenridge, CO
- Wobbly Barn | Killington, VT
- New Belgium Ranger Station | Aspen, CO
- Snorting Elk Cellar | Crystal Mountain, WA
- General Stark’s Pub | Mad River Glen, VT
- The Bavarian | Taos, NM
- Garfinkel’s | Vail, CO
- The Peruvian “P-Dog” | Alta, UT