Jim Gaffigan rant on skiing for CBS’s Sunday Morning is well worth the watch.
Here are just some of the zingers:
- “Because I’m a great father I take my family skiing.”
- “You don’t want to be seen skiing in a non-skiing coat. How embarrassing!”
- “Skiing was obviously a rich person’s idea.”
- “I want to be one with Nature but I don’t want to feel Nature. I want every inch of my body protected from Nature. I want to be out there with Nature. But halfway up the mountain, I’d love to go to a coffee shop.'”
- “Skiing is really the only time you will see rich people wait in line. And believe me: they’re not happy about it!”