Jim Gaffigan rant on skiing for CBS’s Sunday Morning is well worth the watch. If video does not load you can watch it here.
Here are just some of the zingers:
- “Because I’m a great father I take my family skiing.”
- “You don’t want to be seen skiing in a non-skiing coat. How embarrassing!”
- “Skiing was obviously a rich person’s idea.”
- “I want to be one with Nature but I don’t want to feel Nature. I want every inch of my body protected from Nature. I want to be out there with Nature. But halfway up the mountain, I’d love to go to a coffee shop.'”
- “Skiing is really the only time you will see rich people wait in line. And believe me: they’re not happy about it!”