Being skiers and riders, we have a healthy obsession with the weather. If you find yourself constantly checking the weather you should really think about picking up a Pro Weather Station.
If you live in the mountains its nice to wake up and check the weather as you enjoy your morning cup of Joe.
If you have a cabin up in the mountains, it can be a lifesaver to have your own reliable weather station sending current weather conditions right to your smartphone. We installed one of these at our cabin in the Adirondacks and now I’m on the app constantly.
You can even set up alerts to notify you of high winds, low temperatures and storm alerts.
- High-precision 5-in-1 wireless weather sensor accurately measures the temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rain
- Monitor temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rain from the illuminated color display
- PC Connect feature enables you to connect the display to a Windows computer via USB, allowing you to remotely view your weather through the internet on a smartphone, tablet, or computer (using the complimentary software, a browser, and/or the My AcuRite app for iOS and Android devices)
- Using PC Connect, your weather data can be monitored privately, downloaded to a computer in a data file, shared with others, or broadcast to online weather communities like Weather Underground with Rapid Fire updates (requires an uninterrupted Internet connection)
- Set up programmable weather alarms for temperature, humidity, wind, rain, dew point, heat index and storm alerts, as well as email and text alerts to notify you when conditions change or your presets are reached
Buy Now: AcuRite Pro Weather Station