British Skier Found Frozen To Death
- Man named locally as Louis Robertson, 26, from Glasgow.
- Went missing from popular La Plagne resort on Wednesday night.
- Believed to have got lost trying to find short cut home in the dark.
- Robertson lay undiscovered for a day-and-a-half.
- Police said that ‘cold and too much alcohol’ probably contributed to Mr Robertson getting lost, and ending up in the stream.
“A British man on a skiing holiday in the French Alps froze to death in a mountain stream following a drinking session and lay undiscovered for a day-and-a-half, it emerged tonight.
The body of Louis Robertson, 26 and from Glasgow, was found just before 8am this morning in the Lovatiere area of La Plagne.
He had gone missing late on Wednesday night during a ‘bar hopping’ session with two friends he was on holiday.”