FDA Report: Since 2004 as many as five people may have died after drinking Monster Energy.

FDA Report: Since 2004 as many as five people may have died after drinking Monster Energy.

ALL

FDA Report: Since 2004 as many as five people may have died after drinking Monster Energy.

By

The family of a 14-year-old girl who died of cardiac arrhythmia after drinking two 24-ounce cans of Monster Energy is suing the Beverage Corporation. Anais Fournier died on December 23, 2011 from a heart attack brought on by ‘caffeine toxicity’ after drinking two 24-ounce Monster cans within 24 hours. The girls family believes that the energy drinks should come with a warning label since two 24-ounce cans of Monster Energy contain the same amount of caffeine as 28 cans of Coke.  A recently released FDA report has stated that since 2004 as many as five people may have died after drinking Monster Energy.

More Unofficial Networks