Remember those weeks of bashing mogul-gnar, shrub shredding, and groomer upon groomer run? Remember when we got to trade that for storm skiing and deep pow? I know, it was ages (1.5 weeks) ago. Well, as you can imagine I managed to wear an electronic device on my body for most of that storm- but I’m just now getting around to editing it. My apologies for the delay, but I hope you enjoy. I also apologize for having the GoPro pointed low on some of the first day…f’n rookie move…
- First turns inside the tram
- Instant frostbite to exposed skin in Rendezvous Bowl
- Harnessing my East Coaster roots in the bumps
- Birds attacking the sidecountry
- Untracked Hobacks
- A Travis Rice paparazzi moment
Next video tomorrow!