Mount Rose ski resort is open for business today with 2 lifts and a 12-18” base.
Alpine Meadows will be open tomorrow with 2 lifts and a 8-17” base.
Tahoe is still hurting for snow, but at least we now have some more options. This will also be a cool opportunity for Squaw diehards to cruise over and give Alpine a once over. You might as well check them both out and see what’s going on at both resorts on the same day. Right?
– Base depth = 12-18” of snow
– Snow total this season = 21-24” of snow
– 2 lifts open = Northwest Magnum 6 & Ponderosa
– Base depth = 8-17” of snow
– Total snowfall this season = 11-24” of snow
– 2 lifts to be open tomorrow = Roundhouse & Meadow