Warning: This post contains graphic Hollywood portrayals of zombies. Those with a soft stomach should not open.
Beginning at the end of May, there has been a large amount of commotion over the potential zombie Apocalypse that has begun. Spitting blood, haz-mat suit inspections of airports, to face eating zombie gnar…it would seem that Z-Day has finally arrived. The question is, will you have what it takes to survive the mayhem and make through to slide on the next snow season??
Timeline of Zombie Related Events (from gawker.com):
- It all started on 5/16 with an ominous story about a “mysterious rash” at McArthur High School in Hollywood that launched a HazMat investigation. Twleve students and two teachers were treated and released. The source of the rash remains unknown.
- Flashfoward two days: HazMat crews were called in to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport to determine the source of an “unknown chemical” that sent five people to the hospital. Theories abound, but an exact cause was not confirmed.
- On 5/20, the first real sign of trouble: 41-year-old Dr. Zachary Bird, was arrested by the Florida Highway Patrol near Orlando and charged with felony battery charges for spitting blood in a patrolman’s face. He was also “extremely agitated and enraged,” and repeatedly banged his head on the patrol car’s plexiglass partition “until he bled.”
- A few days later, another mystery rash was reported at yet another Broward County school. A HazMat team was once again called in to investigate, and once again left without any concrete answers.
- The following day, a “disoriented” Canadian man was arrested aboard an American Airlines plane after he inexpicably attempted to rush the cockpit. The plane had just landed in Miami.
- On Saturday, an unidentified homeless man had some 80% of his face bitten off by 31-year-old Rudy Eugene.
- And here’s the bad news: Whatever’s happening in Florida appears to be spreading. The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign tweeted the following the following warning to its students last night: “Hazardous materials released at Institute for Genomic Biology. Escape area if safe to do so. Otherwise seek shelter.”
- And in Hackensack, New Jersey, today, a man was rushed to the hospital after he reportedly cut out his own intestines and threw them at police officers.
It’s a bit hard to tell, but here is the Miami Zombie Rudy Eugene eating another mans face:
Remember: In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse be sure to refer to your copy of The Zombie Survival Guide, contained within this guide is everything you need to know to outsmart and outlast the onset of flesh eating dead.
In order to travel quickly and silently in the case of a Zombie Apocalypse, bicycles can serve as and effective means of transportation…just don’t fall down. Check out this silly portrayal of a zombie invasion…along with some rad Downhill riding:
What the heck is a a bath salt and why does it turn people into zombie-like creatures ?(from abc.com)
What’s in it?
Bath salts contain a chemical known as MDPV (methylenedioxy pyrovalerone) or mephedrone.
What does it look like?
Bath salts are a small, crystal powder sold in small baggies or containers. The containers are often marked with the phrase, “Not for human consumption”.
How do you use it?
Bath salts mimic the same high as methamphetamine or cocaine. They are usually crushed and then smoked, snorted, ingested or injected.
What do they do to you?
Bath salts can cause severe symptoms, including paranoia, violent behavior, agitation, loss of appetite, loss of sleep, hyperawareness, tightening blood vessels, higher blood pressure as well as possible heart attack, psychosis and stroke.
Why is it that we as human beings are so intrigued by Zombies? And an even better question, why is it that humans take drugs clearly labeled not for human consumption? Regardless, what are you doing to prep for the Z-day apocalypse?