Last weekend was the end for a lot of ski resorts in North America. We lost 8 resorts but still have 9 left. We lost Kirkwood, Mt. Hood Meadows, Alpental, Steven’s Pass, White Pass, Arapahoe Basin, Marmot Basin, and Lake Louise.
This coming weekend is going to be the end for Alpine Meadows and Snowbird. And then there will only be 7. What were trying to tell you is: get out there and harvest some turns before it’s too late…
The Winners = Whistler, Mammoth, Timberline Lodge.
- Mammoth Mountain = Open daily thru May 31st…at least, maybe longer
- Alpine Meadows = Open this weekend only (May 11, 12, 13)
- Alyeska = Open every Friday, Saturday, & Sunday in May
- Mt. Bachelor = Open Thursday-Sunday thru May 27th
- Timberline Lodge = Open daily until May 28th for winter/spring operations (then they are open all summer for “summer” operations)
- Crystal Mountain = Open every weekend in May & “maybe” open weekends in June & July (May 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27, 28)
- Snowbird = Open daily thru May 13th
- Whistler Blackcomb = Open daily thru May 28th
- Sunshine Village = Open daily thru May 21st