There are still 6 ski resorts open in North America. It’s not over yet, folks.
But it will be completely over by Monday…mostly.
Crystal Mountain, WA is threatening to possibly continue staying open on weekends in June. But, we kinda doubt it. We’ll see…
Timberline Lodge, OR is going to be open every single day of the summer for skiing and riding until Labor Day…
- Mammoth Mountain = Open daily thru May 28th
- Alyeska = Open every Friday, Saturday, & Sunday thru May 27th
- Mt. Bachelor = Open Thursday-Sunday thru May 27th
- Timberline Lodge = Open daily until May 28th for winter/spring operations (then they are open daily all summer for “summer” operations until Labor Day)
- Crystal Mountain = Open every weekend in May & “maybe” open weekends in June & July (May 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27, 28)
- Whistler Blackcomb = Open daily thru May 28th