Even as a non-skater this video is quite remarkable to watch, as time is warped to 1000 frames per second and we’re able to see everything that goes on behind the scenes in some of the most technical surface tricks around. For me, watching people who are the best at what they do at 1000 frames per second never gets old, the refined reflexes and innate awareness of their sport is simply unbelievable.
Sit back and let your mind melt to the groovy track and simply incredible skating.
List of tricks shown:
- Nollie dolphin flip (AKA nollie forward flip)
- Backside 180 casper flip (?) (or bs 180 hospital flip)
- Nollie heelflip bs body varial
- Nollie 360 shuv underflip (AKA nerd flip)
- Frontside shuv underflip (AKA kiwi flip)
- Hardflip pretzel
- Merlin twist (switch front foot impossible fs 180)
- Nollie heelflip indy grab
- Early grab frontside 180 fingerflip (?)
- Pressure hardflip (?)
- Jovan flip
- Backside pop shuv underflip
- Nollie pressure hardflip (?)