If you haven’t noticed, the iPhone can take a pretty snazzy photo. Plus, patrol gave us a new zone in Silverado today, and the iPhone Photo Shootout commenced. I’ll let you try to figure out where these photos were taken. The conditions on the mountain are still fantastic, with cold temps resulting in cold smoke pow and only a few holiday bumps to be survived.
- New zone!
- Fresh pillows to be popped
- A complete lack of crowds – ski right onto the chair
- Buttery smooth Cork Screw
- Flat light with a touch of cold toes
- Again, no line nor crowds to deal with
- Buffed out Dead Tree
- Holiday bump beat down on West Face
- West Face Alternates still harboring some good turns
All the photos in this post were captured through the iPhone 5 of Hunter Claxton…what’s your best iPhone pic to date? Know where some of these photos came from??
So, what do ya think? The iPhone can certainly take a dang good photo, eh?