Attention action sports film companies. ! ! Give Up ! ! -because Brain Farm mounted a Cineflex to a remote control heli that can fly 140 mph and reach 18,000 feet.
Brain Farm Says, “Schiebel’s CAMCOPTER® S-100 integrated with CINEFLEX® is the ultimate gyro-stabilized solution for aerial cinematography [...] The pair of these two high advanced systems gives us the ability to capture fully stabilized high quality images with ease.”
The Camcopter is produced by the Austrian company Schiebel, it was developed from 2003 to 2005. The first guys to have a copter - the UAE army, then the Pakistan Navy tested the unit followed by the French Navy in 2008. The Germans got some for their Navy and Libya ordered a few for its army.
- Max take-off weight of 200 kilograms (440 lb)
- Flight life 6 hours
- Max speed of 220 kilometres per hour (140 mph)
- Ceiling of 5,500 meters (18,000 ft)
- Powered by a 55 horsepower Diamond engine
- navigates via pre-programmed GPS points or can be operated by pilot control unit.