Time trials for the Rahlves Banzai stop at Alpine Meadows begin tomorrow, Thursday the 23rd! The course was moved out of Beaver Bowl and now runs from the top of Wolverine Bowl down towards the base of Summit Chair. Check out Rahlves’ POV of the course route here.
Also, stop by Moody’s Bistro in Truckee tonight for a meet and greet.
“The event will kick off with a “meet and greet” on Wednesday Feb 22nd starting at 5pm. Location, Moody’s Bistro, a chill atmosphere with great food and drinks in downtown Truckee. Amazing brick oven pizzas, tasty pasta, fish, steak, veggies and more to get you fueled up and ready to roll Banzai style.
We will have Banzai action playing on the big screen, a little sponsor swag to throw out and time to catch up and hang with others who share the same passion.” – Daron Rahlves
During the evening enjoy the opportunity to win great prizes and support the local non-profit High Fives Foundation with Sierra Nevada beer company. For every Sierra Nevada beer purchased, Sierra Nevada will donate $1.00 to the High Fives Foundation.
Guests who purchase Sierra Nevada beer will get an opportunity to spin the Sierra Nevada wheel for a chance to win one of the prizes listed below.
- Contour HD Camera provided by the Rahlves Banzai Tour.
- Slytech Spine Protector provided by the Rahlves Banzai Tour.
- Giro Helmet provided by the Rahlves Banzai Tour.
- Giro Goggle provided by the Rahlves Banzai Tour.
- Comped Rahlves Banzai Tour competitor registration fee to the kick off event at Alpine Meadows provided by Moody’s.
- Verizon Casio GzONE phone provided by the High-Fives Foundation.
- Additional swag give-a-ways provided by the High-Fives Foundation.
During the event enjoy exciting video footage of the 2011 Banzai events on our large projection screen and televisions along with the opportunity to mingle with the tour athletes and Daron Rahlves himself.
|10007 Bridge Street Truckee, CA 96161