24 Hour – 0″ | 72 Hour – 0″ | Base Depth – 20-60″
Mammoth Mountain is firing on all cylinders and the conditions are about as good as they get in the United States right now.
This weekend, mountain ops is proud to announce they will be hosting skiing/riding on 22 lifts on 120 trails. Skiing off the top remains really good and with a slight chance of snow over the weekend, all the mountain needs is a little refresh and things should shape up nicely for the Holidays.
- Canyon and Eagle Lodges opened yesterday
- Village gondola opened yesterday
- Chairs 15, 21, 22, 8, 16, 17 and 7 opened yesterday
- Terrain parks: Wonderland Playground opened today and South Park will open later in the week
- The Melt House, Mammoth’s newest restaurant opens Friday (Dec. 15)
Trail & Lift Status:
- 22 lifts
- 120 trails
- 4 terrain parks
- 3 lodges
- Base depth: 20-60″
Official Conditions Report
Canyon Lodge, Eagle Lodge and the Village Gondola are now open for the season! Coverage is awesome and the groomers are delivering the goods with 22 lifts spinning with access to over 120 trails and 4 terrain parks. Don’t miss Night of Lights this Saturday at Canyon Lodge – the fun kicks off at 4:30p with the holiday firework spectacular at 6:45p.
Find out more here: Mammoth Mountain