Big mountain living legend, Founder of Protect Our Winter, and Tahoe ski dad, Jeremy Jones, shares some tips to make sure your for kids have a fun safe day on the mountains. Remember, the mountains do a lot to keep your kids safe but they listen to you:
1. Know the Skier Responsibility Code.
2. Dress in layers.
3. Always wear a helmet.
4. Use good sunscreen and eyewear.
5. Put important contact info in a secure pocket.
6. Know how to read a trail map.
7. Know about Lift Safety. Sit properly and don’t goof off.
For more great tips, download our Mountain Safety Guide HERE. Ski California is a non-profit group representing 29 ski resorts in CA & NV.