Worried about not getting your fair shake of powder days this season? If so, go ahead and book a trip to the place where it snows the most in the entire world– southern Hokkaido.
This year Ski.com is partnering with Unofficial Networks to host the trip of a lifetime to the mecca of all things powder snow– Niseko, Japan. And while you’ll be based out of the same ski area that served as the pillow playground for the likes of JP Auclair and Chris Benchetler, we’ll also be traveling in search of the deepest snow around. Whether that’s Rusutsu, Kiroro, or a ski tour up Mt Yotei– we’ll be there.
When the sun goes down, bathe in one of the hundred onsen’s that encompasses the region (*on-site onsen at the Green Leaf Inn) before putting it all back on and heading out for a night ski. The night skiing is all time at Grand Hirafu and you have to see it to believe it (*teaser below).
“Ski.com’s guided trip was the ultimate way for me to check Japan off my bucket list. The trip was perfectly organized and the skiing, food and cultural experiences were incredible. Hands down the best ski trip of my life.” – Spencer Long, Jackson, Wyoming
And it’s not just the night skiing. Japan as a whole needs to be met up close and personal. The snow, the culture, the food, Ski.com offers the entire picture.
Book your trip here: SOUTHERN HOKKAIDO GUIDED SKI TRIP
- Available Dates: JAN. 20–27 + JAN. 27–FEB. 3
- 7 Nights Lodging: Green Leaf Hotel | Niseko
- 6 days of guided skiing in or around Niseko (possibly Rusutsu or Kiroro based on snowfall), with access to backcountry)
- Backcountry Options: Mt Yotei, Goshiki Onsen (*guided).
- Breakfast daily, 1 group dinner, 1 welcome reception + 1 farewell reception
- Airport transportation included
- Niseko Annual Snowfall — 595″
- Ski with the founder (Tim Konrad) as well as the editor (Barclay Idsal) of UnofficialNetworks.com