Whether hiking or skiing, nothing is worse than your back getting sweaty against the ol’ backpack. Patagonia is here to end that calamity by emulating the pinnacle of comfort– THE MULLET!
Using a breathable, “wicking knit” material on the back of the jacket, the Nano Air® Light Hybrid Jacket keeps the back cool while an insulated front featuring a “flyweight shell fabric” keeps the core warm. This piece is the ultimate for lightning backcountry missions, ski-mo, and trail running. However, the piece is not limited to one singular, hardcore outdoor sport. The Light Hybrid Jacket is a great extra layer to pack while on summer day hikes in the alpine or longer bike tours. Either way, it’s all ‘warmth up front, breathability in the back.
- 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches. (40-CFM on front; 130-CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the back of arms and side-and-back panel
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Sleek, low-bulk cuff uses stretch knit with thumb-slot
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop
Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain-weave
Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation
Knit: 6.3-oz 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control
286 g (10.1 oz)
View other Patagonia gear like this: Active Insulation