Working with Northern Escape Heli Skiing in Terrace, British Columbia this past year was a BLAST and in order to keep the good times rolling– we’re bringing everything back. The late night bonfires, the powder-induced high fives, the sound of the heli– It’s all coming back.
“[Northern Escape] combines the spectacular backdrop of rugged mountain ranges with one of the deepest and most reliable snow-packs on the planet.”
This year’s all-inclusive trip will host 18 lucky skiers and riders from December 28th through New Year’s Day, January 1, 2018. All guests will be treated to small group heli-skiing days with a vertical guarantee that’s among the best in the business.
And if and when weather leaves the heli on the ground, simply hop in the snowcat and shred some of the best treed, pillowy terrain in the entire world. At the end of the day we want our guests to take home lasting memories of heli-skiing with great friends– both old and new. Join us!
Sign up here: Unofficial Networks New Year’s Eve Heli Trip
Why Northern Escape?
*We have chosen to work with Northern Escape Heli Skiing for our New Years Eve Heli Trip due to their…
- Vast Terrain. Northern Escape is one of the largest ski areas in the world with 1.34 million acres of skiable terrain.
- Located in Terrace, British Columbia, Northern Escape Heli Skiing has some of the easiest access in the heli-ski industry. Fly directly into Terrace with only a two-hour flight from Vancouver International Airport. Getting here is easy!
- Cat skiing backup. You get to ski every day of the trip
- Epic Snowfall! During an average season, the Skeena Mountains receive between 30 and 40 meters (98 and 131 ft) of total snowfall, providing an average base of over 10 meters (33 feet) in the alpine.
- Everything from spectacular high alpine peaks to perfectly spaced old growth forests with deep, deep powder.
- Some of the best pillows in BC… PERIOD.
- Heli-drops exceeding 6,500 vertical feet
Why The Unofficial Networks Trip?
- Join a group of like-minded skiers and riders who love to shred big lines.
- Exclusive opportunity with some of the best heli-guides in the business
- A bundle of prizes and giveaways
- Knock the heli-ski item off your bucket list with some of the best in the business
–(PREMIUM INCLUSIONS FROM UNOFFICIAL NETWORKS, HELI, AND SPONSORS!)
-All: Professional photography, video, and Unofficial Heli edit/trailer
-All: Ski/ride with Unofficial Networks and Heli founders
-All: New Year’s Eve lodge party sponsored by Unofficial Networks and Heli
-All: Unofficial Networks Lifestyle Kit (Lid + Tee)
-All: Heli Lifestyle Kit (Lid + Tee)
Location: Fly first in to Vancouver, then 2 hr. flight to Terrace, BC. Greeter will meet you at airport and transport you approximately 20 mins to the Lodge.
Ski Area: Over 7000 sq km. of sprawling, big mountain terrain.
Mountain Ranges: Skeena Mountains.
Grouping: Small groups up to 6 people.
Vertical Skied: Average groups do 8-15 Runs per day.
Runs: 250 named runs.
Run Length: Up to 2,000+ vertical meters. (6,500+ vertical feet)!
Average Snowfall: 30-40 metres (100-130 feet). Snowbase is often 10 metres (33 feet).
*All guests will receive avalanche and helicopter safety training prior to skiing, either on arrival day or after breakfast on the first day of skiing.
Find out more here: Unofficial Networks New Year’s Eve Heli Trip