Top 10 Reasons to Ski Patrol
10. Fresh Tracks – Enough said.
9. Mountain Perks – Snowmobile rides, more fresh tracks, free food: a job on the hill come with some serious perks.
7. Throwing bombs – Every boys dream come true.
6. Safely triggering avalanches – Avalanches can be scary. They can also be a beautiful display of Mother Natures power.
5. Tobogganing – It is a great workout, and carrying one solo up the lift is great as well.
4. Respect My Authority – Having the authority to tell people they are skiing out of control.
3. FRESH TRACKS!
2. Sexy – The rugged confidence that the opposite sex find irresistible.
1. The Pay – It’s not much, buy hey, you are getting paid to go skiing.
Sounds pretty good, right? Find out more here – www.nsp.org