Unofficial Heli Trips Are FUN: G.N.A.R. In AK
We are working with Northern Escape in Terrace, British Columbia to build an all-time, exclusive trip that will include 12 lucky guests skiing as much powder as humanly possible with Team Unofficial.
Why Northern Escape?
*We have chosen to work with Northern Escape for our New Years Eve Heli Trip due to their…
- Being one of the largest ski areas in the world. (1.34 million acres of skiable terrain)
- Northern Escape Heli Skiing, located in Terrace, British Columbia, Canada, is one of the easiest lodges to get to in the helicopter skiing industry. Fly directly into Terrace with only a two-hour flight from Vancouver International Airport. Getting here is easy!
- Cat skiing backups so you get ski every day of the trip
- During an average season, the Skeena Mountains receive between 30 and 40 meters (98 and 131 ft) of total snowfall, providing an average base of over 10 meters (33 feet) in the alpine.
- Everything from spectacular high alpine peaks to perfectly spaced old growth forests with deep, deep powder.
- Some of the best pillows in BC… PERIOD.
- Heli-drops exceeding 6,500 vertical feet
Why The Unofficial Networks Trip?
- Join a group of like-minded skiers and riders who love to shred big lines.
- Exclusive opportunity with some of the best heli-guides in the business
- A bundle of prizes and givea aways
- Knock the heli-ski item off the bucket list with some of the best in the business
-First purchaser receives free pair of 2016/17 Icelantic skis
-Second purchaser receives free Uvex goggles and helmet kit
-Third purchaser receives free Flylow jacket
-All: Professional photography, video, and Unofficial Heli edit/trailer
-All: Ski/ride with Unofficial Networks and Heli founders
-All: New Year’s Eve lodge party sponsored by Unofficial Networks and Heli
-All: Unofficial Networks Lifestyle Kit (Lid + Tee)
-All: Heli Lifestyle Kit (Lid + Tee)
Location: Fly first in to Vancouver, then 2 hr. flight to Terrace, BC. Greeter will meet you at airport and transport you approximately 25 mins. to the Lodge..
Ski Area: Over 7000 sq km. A huge a vast terrain!
Mountain Ranges: Skeena Mountains.
Grouping: Small groups up to 6 people.
Vertical Skied: Average groups do 8-15 Runs per day.
Runs: 250 named runs.
Run Length: Up to 2,000+ vt. metres. (6,500+ vt. feet)!
Average Snowfall: 30-40 metres (100-130 feet). Snowbase is often 10 metres (33 feet).