Not sure how much we like being told repeatedly how much Carbon Fiber is revolutionizing sports but the idea here is definitely sound.
Engineered with proprietary carbon fiber molds, Dodge Boots allows skiers to take pictures of their feet with a smartphone, allowing their custom fitters to create the perfect boot– all without having to subject some poor boot fitter to your smelly feet. According to their website, the boots are lighter, higher performing, and more comfortable than the competition.
Dodge Boot Features
- Weight – 1600 grams (3.5 pounds)
- Consistent Flex – The flex of Dodge Boots doesn’t change with temperature due to our industry-exclusive Carbon fiber/Composite construction. Other boots get too stiff when it’s cold and too soft when it’s warm.
- Two widths – 102mm wide last in addition to our regular 98 mm last
- Women’s model – with higher volume cuff
- Industry-exclusive Carbon fiber/Composite construction
- Superior edge control
- Provides superior damping even on super hard, aggressive snow
- Provides consistent flex and fit
- Easier to get into/out of even when it’s really cold
- Hand-lasted, high performance liner
- Patented heel track makes it easier to get into/out of
- Neoprene toe box to stretch for more toe comfort
- Real wool around the toes for more warmth, even when wet
- Conformable cork ankle packs for a better fit
- Custom fit – Boot flexes from World Cup racer to intermediate skier; low volume & high volume liners; 2 liner lengths per size; 2 widths; custom punching; and more with our exclusive Factory-Direct fitting program.
*Dodge Boots are backed by a money back, satisfaction guarantee
About Dodge Boots
Founded in 2009 by two former ski racers and ski industry veterans, Dodge Ski Boots has one mission – to make the world’s best ski boot. Working out of the ski capital of the east in Burlington, Vermont, Dodge Ski Boots has developed a ski boot that is lighter, higher performing and more comfortable using the latest in carbon fiber composite. Dodge Ski Boots is the first to bring ski boot design and performance into the modern era
Find out more here: Dodge Ski Boots