Top 10 reasons to be a skier not a mountain guide.
- POWDER TURNS. Lots of unregulated, pick your poison, POWDER TURNS.
- SKIING - on the down, not trudging to your death. Slog-fest’s are optional on skis.
- PB&J’s – will be an everyday occurrence / Better be hiking for soul turns to balance out the monotony.
- GIRLS – think pro skiers/snowboarders are way cooler and actually have meaning in this world.
- MOUNTAIN GUIDES – have to think about insurance & Shit / “send it” & “It’s all good” is way more fun!
- SKILL - It takes more athletic ability to free-ride Mt’s. / Guides are the workhorse of the industry.
- NO BRAINER – Having fun with your buddies relaxed ripping lines / Making people pay lots of $$ to do lame shit.
- GO LIGHT ‘ TOUR FAST – Is a lame way to approach life. Always hungry, tired, and pissed off.
- GO BIG OR GO HOME – Is way more real life – life is short, so “git er’ dun” and JUST GIVE’R.
- With all the GEAR in being a MOUNTAIN GUIDE there is no way your smoking the reefer! (DAMN what a buzz-kill).
blog comments powered by Disqus