With Northstar/Heavenly/Kirkwood 2012-2013 season passes on sale for a few weeks now, we knew it couldn’t be long before Squaw/Alpine would release their next year season passes to the public.
We had a hunch that prices would be similar to last year (or this year for the matter) considering the low prices of Vail’s offering and the trend of low pass prices over the last few years, although deep down some of us would have been willing to pay a premium over previous years prices if that meant less crowds. But hey, after this rather dismal season not having to pay an arm and leg up front is nothing to sneeze at.
So, the pass prices for the 2012/2013 ski season for combined Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows, ie the “Tahoe Super Pass”, are as follows:
- Gold: $699, no blackouts
- Silver: $469, 10 blackouts
- Bronze: $399, 19 blackouts
Of course the above listed prices are assuming an adult between the ages of 23-64, are renewing your season pass, and will purchase on or before May 7th, but here’s a screenshot if you don’t fall under that criteria and the specifics on blackout dates.
But wait, there’s more…
In this tough economy it’s all about the extra’s and with the broad scope of KSL’s other properties and businesses some of the extras are actually pretty good. If you live in the Bay Area, enjoy destination golf trips, have friends or families come visit during the season, or are a new passholder that will be up here this spring, some of these benefits may be of real interest to you.
Gold & Silver Adult Passholders Get the New & Exclusive California Adventure Package™ when Purchased by May 7, 2012:
- Valued at over $1000 this package is exclusively for Adults who purchase their Gold or Silver Tahoe Super Pass for the 2012-13 season by May 7, 2012
- Adult passholders buy one night get one night free lodging offer at KSL Resorts – Hotel del Coronado or 800-468-3533, La Costa or 800-854-5000, Rancho Las Palmas or 866-423-1195. Valid May 1, 2012-April 30, 2013. This special offer is valid daily, excluding holidays, and is based upon availability. Some restrictions apply. Reservations must be booked directly with each KSL resort by phone or website. Reservations are not commissionable to travel agents or any third party and may not be used with any other promotion. Must present their valid pass upon check-in. Offer valid on room only rates. Blackout periods may apply, therefore, reservations are based upon availability. using these promo codes (will include link to appropriate booking site)
- Free golf – Three FREE Rounds of Club Corp Golf-Turkey Creek, Empire Ranch and Teal Bend. Receive one complimentary green fee at each of the three Club Corp Golf Clubs. Tee times available up to five days in advance. Driver’s License and activity voucher must be presented to the golf pro shop. A $15 cart fee is required. Offer valid May 1, 2012-April 30, 2013.
- 6 complimentary Ski & Ride Conditioning Classes at Western Athletic Clubs-Bay Club Marin, Bay Club San Francisco, Pacific Sprots Resort Redwood Shores, Courtside-a Pacific Sports Resort, Decathlon-a Pacific Sports Resort, Pacific Sports Resort San Diego, and coming soon Bay Club Silicon Valley- for Adult passholders. Classes begin September 1, 2012.
- Plus all of the benefits below:
Benefits at both Squaw and Alpine include:
- 8 friend tickets for 2012-13 season – (4) $75 tickets valid Saturday & Sunday, non-holiday & (4) $50 tickets valid Monday-Friday, non-holiday
- Ski all day for afternoon rates on black out dates
- New passholders ski and ride free for April, so get your pass today and don’t miss a day of spring conditions
- 2012 free summer Squaw Valley tram access
- 10% off food at Squaw and Alpine owned food and beverage outlets
- 30% discount on Snowsports half day private lessons. Valid for adults and young adults. Excludes holidays-Dec. 26-31; Jan. 19-20; Feb. 16-23
- Night skiing at Squaw Valley (when in operation)
- Free spring High Camp pool access
- Retail Discount-preseason private party shopping event; monthly and other regularly scheduled discount days in all Squaw/Alpine owned shops
- Parking Discount at Squaw Valley-$30 Savings on Upper Parking ($529) and $45 savings on lower parking ($254)
- Invitation to the Annual Passholder party.
Village at Squaw Valley lodging discounts:
- 2012 Summer Discount: 25% Midweek / 10% Weekend (Fri & Sat nights) valid 4/8/2012 – 12/20/2012. Not Valid: 6/30 – 7/7/2012, 7/13-14/2012, 8/10-11/2012, 8/31 – 9/2/2012
- 2012-13 Winter Discount: 15% Midweek / 10% Weekend (Fri & Sat nights) valid 1/6/2013 – 4/6/2013 Not Valid 12/21/2012 – 1/5/2013, 1/15-17/2013, 2/15-22/2013Not valid on group reservations, subject to and based on availability, Additional restrictions may apply.
2012-13 Holiday Dates:
Dec. 26, 2012 – Dec. 31, 2013
Jan. 19-20, 2013
Feb. 16-17, 2013
Are you stoked?